MAY 2021 - CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR CLASSES HAVE NOW RESUMED IN PERSON! Our classes are all full for this half term, but If you'd like to keep up to date with our news, offers, special events and be notified when booking opens for the next term (starting in June), please join our mailing list here. Alternatively, you can book a class or add yourself to the waiting list of your choice here.
Welcome to Hartbeeps Bishop's Stortford, Harlow and Surrounds where we run magical, musical, multi-sensory classes for babies and toddlers. We have classes in Sawbridgeworth, Stansted, Epping and (you guessed it!) Bishop's Stortford and Harlow. We are a fun-loving team of four Imaginators called Sharon, Kerrie, Sarah and Robin, and between us run 20 classes a week, so hopefully you will find something to suit you. We lead the full range of classes so that if your little one loves the Hartbeeps magic they can come from 6 weeks old in Baby Bells (6 weeks - sitting), progress through Baby Beeps (sitting unaided to starting to toddle) and stay for Happy House until they are 4.
In our classes, we put your child at the centre of all we do and the classes are highly interactive between your child and their very special grown-up. We take a sound journey each week filled with twinkly lights, bubbles, a multitude of interesting props and dress-up, role-play, wacky puppet characters and so much more!
Check availability and book a course, or join a waiting list here. Please note that we do require all classes to be booked in advance via our website to ensure that we have spaces and props for everyone. Sadly we cannot accommodate tasters or drop-ins at this time due to trying to keep our class bubbles as consistent as possible.
Please feel free to email Sharon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our classes very soon!
Sharon, Kerrie, Sarah and Robin. x
Wondering where our classes are and when they are on?
Monday - Bishop's Stortford (Birchanger Church Hall)
Tuesday - Bishop's Stortford (Bishop's Stortford Rugby Club)
Wednesday - Stansted and Old Harlow
Thursday - Epping
Friday - Sawbridgeworth and Bishop's Stortford (Birchanger Church Hall)
Please note that our classes run term-time only.
If you'd like to keep up to date with our news, offers, special events and be notified when booking opens for the next term, please join our mailing list here.
Keeping everyone safe is our top priority. We have introduced various procedures in our classes, designed to encourage social distancing and for infection control purposes. All our Session Leaders have undertaken extra training and have been provided with PPE and extra cleaning materials. All of our procedures have been reviewed in line with government guidelines and our risk assessments have been updated. Props will be single use and mats, door handles and light switches will all be disinfected between classes. By signing up to our classes, you agree that we can share your data with the government should they request this through the Covid-19 "Track and Trace" programme. We hope that our extra measures will allow all our customers and staff to enjoy our classes again, safe in the knowledge that we have taken every step possible to protect you and your family whilst at Hartbeeps.
- Face coverings are mandatory in community centres for all adults (unless you are exempt); please wear one to enter the building, and see our further note about face coverings below.
- Please observe the signs in the venue and follow the one way system in operation on your entry to and exit from the building.
- Your Imaginator (Session Leader) will take your temperature before you enter the class area, and please use the hand santiser on entry.
- Your Imaginator will show you to your socially distant "island" (mat). Please bring your bag with you to the island and we ask please that you and your little one stay on this mat for the duration of the class wherever possible. If you need to leave your mat at any time however, please observe social distancing with others in the room. If you have a mobile baby or toddler, you must ensure that they do not come into contact with any of the other mats or touch other children's props. Thank you.
- You may prefer to wear a face shield rather than a mask on your mat as it will help bonding and learning if your baby can see all of your facial expressions throughout our classes. You have the option to buy one for an additional £3 when you enrol on your course and if you choose to purchase one, you can collect this from your Imaginator at the beginning of your first class. However, you are of course very welcome to continue using your own face covering if you prefer, or your visor from last term if you are a repeat customer. Please note that if you forget to bring a face covering, your Imaginator may have a few extra face shields available, but these will incur an additional charge as they cannot then be used by anyone else. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
- All props will be provided, already thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using baby-safe methods, in your own prop bag. This will be on your island when you arrive. Your Imaginator will ask you to remove props from the bag as and when they are needed for the activities in your session. We suggest bringing a favourite toy for your little one to explore whilst they are waiting for the session to start or to help return them to your mat in the case of toddlers "going swimming" between the islands!
- At this time, please note that we are only able to allow one parent per child to attend our classes in order that we can comply with venue restrictions on numbers and maintain appropriate social distancing. We will not be permitting tasters, drop-ins or class swaps this term either for the same reasons, meaning that the class community keeps as one bubble.
- If a person other than the adult listed on your booking will be bringing your child/ children to Hartbeeps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name and contact details which we must legally keep a record of for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Items to bring to your class
- Your face covering.
- A favourite toy for your little one.
- A blanket to lay your baby on (unfortunately we can't provide this at this time).
- Occasionally we may ask you to bring a simple item from home for the following week, but this will always be communicated to you in advance.
My daughter loves the classes. Every week the activities, songs and resources are engaging and well planned. The leader of the classes in both locations we have attended has been kind, welcoming and knowledgeable. Thank you to all involved for their hard work. - Esther, Baby Bells mummy
We have really enjoyed our time in the classes. Kerrie has been fantastic and constantly engages both babies and adults! I would absolutely recommend these sessions as myself and my daughter have loved every single one. Thank you - Liz, Baby Beeps mummy
We love hartbeeps! Such a fun and engaging experience! We've been going since September and have loved every minute! The puppets used are amazing and we love singing hello little sunshine at home x - Lauren, Baby Beeps mummy
This is our second adventure into Hartbeeps land and it's just as good as I remember. My son absolutely loves his mummy time down the rabbit hole. It really is magical! Thanks for a great term Kerrie x x - Katie, Happy House mummy
We have been coming to Hartbeeps for nearly two and a half years and Abigail and William have really enjoyed it. I have seen their confidence grow as they have interacted more with the sessions and they have talked at home about which characters they might see at Hartbeeps (Dexter Cat being a favourite!) Thank you Sharon and Kerrie for making our Thursd - Natalie, Happy House mummy
Amazing class, Kerrie is fantastic with the children and has so much enthusiasm you can see how much she enjoys running the sessions. My little girl has had so much fun dancing, singing & getting dressed up each week. We can't wait until next term, thanks for all your hard work! - Jo, Happy House mummy
Really enjoyable for Mum and baby! Great songs with actions to take away and do in the home, plus other sensory ideas. Robin was an enthusiastic leader who interacted well with the babies. Thank you. - Alexandra, Baby Bells mummy
Well organised and fun sensory/musical class for baby and mum!! Lots of lights, textures, singing, signing and activities. - Wendy, Baby Bells mummy
Absolutely love Hartbeeps, such an interactive class that my daughter loves. Sharon is amazing, so enthusiastic all the time and a fabulous singer! Particularly enjoyed the up in the air session last week. Would highly recommend this class to anybody with a baby, by far the best children's group in Bishop's Stortford! - Sarah, Baby Beeps mummy
We have tried and tested a few classes in the area and none even compare! Hartbeeps will always be our favourite!! - Jennie, Baby Bells mummy
I absolutely love coming to Hartbeeps! My son has enjoyed every session. We have been made to feel welcome from the very first session. Kerrie, the instructor, has been truly amazing. She has a nice, calm, friendly approach and has made our time with Hartbeeps very special. Thank you for the sessions you have provided, I would recommend Hartbeeps to eve - Terri, Baby Beeps mummy
Loved the classes! It’s good that the beginning and end are the same each week so my baby felt comfortable but the middle part of the class is always different. I think the tummy time part and quiet time at the end are brilliant. Max loved all the things to touch during tummy time and the lights at the end of the session. Aimee was brilliant and full of - Christine, Baby Bells mummy
We have just started Hartbeeps. I and my two boys love it! It’s really interactive for both parents and children and it’s been a lovely bonding experience too. It’s so refreshing to find a class that caters for children with younger siblings. I have been struggling to find classes that would be suitable for both my 2.5 year old and 13 month old. Best c - Ellen, Happy House mummy
I attended Hartbeeps a few years ago with my daughter and am delighted to be back with my son. It really is so magical. My little boy absolutely loves every second. Takes after mummy and spends the whole time with huge wide eyes & the biggest smile. It's good to be back. I was so delighted when a space became available - Katie, Happy House mummy
My little man and I love this class. Been going now since he was around 7 months, he is now 16months and we will continue to carry on until we can no longer go. Have so much fun and Sharon is the best. Engages all children and makes hartbeeps what it is. - Nicola, Happy House mummy
My little boy and I really enjoy Hartbeeps, Happy House. It's always so upbeat and happy, we use great props and there's always something different and new in the class. Sharon is a great leader and gets everyone going/involved. We love it. Would definitely recommend to people. We're so pleased we heard about this group and will definitely keep coming. - Zoe, Happy House mummy
My daughter's attention was instantly captured by Sharon's energy and enthusiasm, and she was spellbound by the props, music, and activities that make this class such a magical experience. Thank you Sharon, can't wait to come again! - Johanna, Happy House mummy