Welcome to Hartbeeps Bishop's Stortford, Harlow and Surrounds where we run magical, musical, multi-sensory classes for babies and toddlers. We have classes in Little Hadham (just outside Bishop's Stortford), Sawbridgeworth, Harlow and Epping. We are a fun-loving team of four Imaginators called Sharon, Kerrie, Sarah and Robin, and between us run 27 classes a week, so hopefully you will find something to suit you. We lead the full range of classes so that if your little one loves the Hartbeeps magic they can come from 6 weeks old in Baby Bells (6 weeks - sitting), progress through Baby Beeps (sitting unaided to starting to toddle) and stay for Happy House until they are 4.
In our classes, we put your child at the centre of all we do and the classes are highly interactive between your child and their very special grown-up. We take a sound journey each week filled with twinkly lights, bubbles, a multitude of interesting props and dress-up, role-play, wacky puppet characters and so much more!
Check availability and book a course, or join a waiting list here. Please note that we do require all classes to be booked in advance before the day you wish to start coming via our website. This is to ensure that we have spaces and props for everyone, that you our covered by our insurance and to comply with current government guidelines regarding Covid-19 measures such as the Track and Trace system.
Please feel free to email Sharon at email@example.com if you have any questions.
You can join our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/dDadKP.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our classes very soon!
Sharon, Kerrie, Sarah and Robin. x
Wondering where our classes are and when they are on?
Monday - Little Hadham (nr. Bishop's Stortford)
Tuesday - Little Hadham (nr. Bishop's Stortford)
Wednesday - Old Harlow and Little Hadham (nr. Bishop's Stortford)
Thursday - Sawbridgeworth and Epping
Friday - Epping and Little Hadham (nr. Bishop's Stortford)
Please note that our classes usually run term-time only, with our next term beginning the week commencing 6th September 2021.
We hope to run a few Summer special sessions in Epping and Little Hadham in the second half of August this year. Our summer timetable and booking will be available soon. If you'd like to be the first to know about it, please sign up to our newsletter.
If you'd like to keep up to date with our news, offers, special events and be notified when booking opens for the next term, please join our mailing list here.
Keeping everyone safe is our top priority.
- Ts and Cs: Please note that we have made some changes to our sessions and polices as a result of Covid-19. Until further notice, special terms and conditions apply that reflect those changes. Therefore please read these through before attending our classes.
- Class protocols: We anticipate that your classes will take place after stage 4 of restrictions has been lifted. This being the case, please be mindful that even though face coverings and social distancing is no longer compulsory, that it is still advised that you take additional precautions when mixing with other families inside. Therefore we ask that out of respect for other members of the class, you still wear a face covering when entering the building and using communal areas and you may wish to consider still wearing a mask or visor throughout the class, especially at times when Covid-19 rates are high or rising. Please continue to use sanitiser or wash your hands on entry and exit of the building and do not attend a class if you or your little one are meant to be isolating, awaiting the result of a Covid-19 test or show any recognised symptoms of the virus.
- Props: Our props will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. We have a UV light box and Clinell wipes for when we need to quickly disinfect props in session too. Please try not to allow your child to share or take anyone else's props. For older babies and toddlers it would be good to have a favourite toy or comforter on hand at the top of your bag to give as an alternative. We are unable to provide any blankets and pillows at this time. Please therefore bring your own blanket for your baby to lie on, or for your toddler to snuggle up with in our Quiet Time at the end of the session.
- Training and risk assessments: We have introduced various procedures in our classes, designed to encourage social distancing and for infection control purposes. All our Session Leaders have undertaken extra training and have been provided with PPE and extra cleaning materials. All of our procedures have been reviewed in line with government guidelines and our risk assessments have been updated.
- Adult attending class: If a person other than the adult listed on your booking will be bringing your child/ children to Hartbeeps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance with their full name and contact details which we must legally keep a record of for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes. Thank you for your help with this matter.
Items to bring to your class
- Your face covering.
- A favourite toy for your little one.
- A blanket to lay your baby on, or for your toddler to snuggle up with in Quiet Time.
My daughter loves the classes. Every week the activities, songs and resources are engaging and well planned. The leader of the classes in both locations we have attended has been kind, welcoming and knowledgeable. Thank you to all involved for their hard work. - Esther, Baby Bells mummy
We have really enjoyed our time in the classes. Kerrie has been fantastic and constantly engages both babies and adults! I would absolutely recommend these sessions as myself and my daughter have loved every single one. Thank you - Liz, Baby Beeps mummy
We love hartbeeps! Such a fun and engaging experience! We've been going since September and have loved every minute! The puppets used are amazing and we love singing hello little sunshine at home x - Lauren, Baby Beeps mummy
This is our second adventure into Hartbeeps land and it's just as good as I remember. My son absolutely loves his mummy time down the rabbit hole. It really is magical! Thanks for a great term Kerrie x x - Katie, Happy House mummy
We have been coming to Hartbeeps for nearly two and a half years and Abigail and William have really enjoyed it. I have seen their confidence grow as they have interacted more with the sessions and they have talked at home about which characters they might see at Hartbeeps (Dexter Cat being a favourite!) Thank you Sharon and Kerrie for making our Thursd - Natalie, Happy House mummy
Amazing class, Kerrie is fantastic with the children and has so much enthusiasm you can see how much she enjoys running the sessions. My little girl has had so much fun dancing, singing & getting dressed up each week. We can't wait until next term, thanks for all your hard work! - Jo, Happy House mummy
Really enjoyable for Mum and baby! Great songs with actions to take away and do in the home, plus other sensory ideas. Robin was an enthusiastic leader who interacted well with the babies. Thank you. - Alexandra, Baby Bells mummy
Well organised and fun sensory/musical class for baby and mum!! Lots of lights, textures, singing, signing and activities. - Wendy, Baby Bells mummy
Absolutely love Hartbeeps, such an interactive class that my daughter loves. Sharon is amazing, so enthusiastic all the time and a fabulous singer! Particularly enjoyed the up in the air session last week. Would highly recommend this class to anybody with a baby, by far the best children's group in Bishop's Stortford! - Sarah, Baby Beeps mummy
We have tried and tested a few classes in the area and none even compare! Hartbeeps will always be our favourite!! - Jennie, Baby Bells mummy
I absolutely love coming to Hartbeeps! My son has enjoyed every session. We have been made to feel welcome from the very first session. Kerrie, the instructor, has been truly amazing. She has a nice, calm, friendly approach and has made our time with Hartbeeps very special. Thank you for the sessions you have provided, I would recommend Hartbeeps to eve - Terri, Baby Beeps mummy
Loved the classes! It’s good that the beginning and end are the same each week so my baby felt comfortable but the middle part of the class is always different. I think the tummy time part and quiet time at the end are brilliant. Max loved all the things to touch during tummy time and the lights at the end of the session. Aimee was brilliant and full of - Christine, Baby Bells mummy
We have just started Hartbeeps. I and my two boys love it! It’s really interactive for both parents and children and it’s been a lovely bonding experience too. It’s so refreshing to find a class that caters for children with younger siblings. I have been struggling to find classes that would be suitable for both my 2.5 year old and 13 month old. Best c - Ellen, Happy House mummy
I attended Hartbeeps a few years ago with my daughter and am delighted to be back with my son. It really is so magical. My little boy absolutely loves every second. Takes after mummy and spends the whole time with huge wide eyes & the biggest smile. It's good to be back. I was so delighted when a space became available - Katie, Happy House mummy
My little man and I love this class. Been going now since he was around 7 months, he is now 16months and we will continue to carry on until we can no longer go. Have so much fun and Sharon is the best. Engages all children and makes hartbeeps what it is. - Nicola, Happy House mummy
My little boy and I really enjoy Hartbeeps, Happy House. It's always so upbeat and happy, we use great props and there's always something different and new in the class. Sharon is a great leader and gets everyone going/involved. We love it. Would definitely recommend to people. We're so pleased we heard about this group and will definitely keep coming. - Zoe, Happy House mummy
My daughter's attention was instantly captured by Sharon's energy and enthusiasm, and she was spellbound by the props, music, and activities that make this class such a magical experience. Thank you Sharon, can't wait to come again! - Johanna, Happy House mummy